Sunday, July 25, 2010

Every now and then I get a little bit insecure

5 Ibnu Sina. Rocking the senior year

listening to : nevershoutnever - The Past


This PLKN thing is bothering me.
And last year of school is bothering me.
I'm going to miss my friends. Like crazy.
And worst, some of them I can't even see for 3 months.
Melvin, Vishnu, Addy, KwanWei, Ariff, Russell.
How could I live in 3 months without you guys?

Addy

I'm gonna miss your motherly advices and your craziness. What will I do without having your good spirit anymore?


KwanWei
We have been stuck with each other for 11 years now. Will 3 months bring another 11 years of friendship?

Ariff and Russell
My two little monsters. Dear Ariff, will you still love to annoy me after those 3 months? Russell, who can make me feel better as myself in those 3 months?

Vishnu
You're the biggest freak in town! You're the place I look for when I need a solution in life. Who will I talk to about Nozzle those 3 months? Who will give me those beary hug when I crash with tears?

Melvin
Dear Melvin, this will probably be the longest. I have to thank G
od for having you as my bestest friend. You're my safest haven, place to look for when I'm having doubts. I told you secrets nobody can ever thought coming out from me. And I thought you were gay. Hah! Veena is very lucky to have you. Don't ever doubt that. Who will I talk to those 3 months? I whine. Who will ever listen? Who will ever let me be me? I am sooo going to miss you, hairy pussy!

My tears can't stop flowing when I'm writing this.
"But what if we won't be close like now again?"
Have fun, guys.I LOVE YOU ALL.

I own you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww (:
i promise you,
no matter what,
ill still be around for you.
okay?
don't worry,
we may be going to plkn(hopefully i don't),
but that doesn't means we will no longer be close you know.
trust me,everything is gonna be alright (:

-Russellhere