Wednesday, August 4, 2010

You can be the shoes, and I can be the laces

Listening to : Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are

Pieces of the sky. For you, I will.

When I have doubts about myself,
I always listen to that song.
God bless Bruno Mars.

Getting to know everything doesn't make you cool.
So stop being an attention whore.
Cause you're just making a fool out of yourself.

Watching Adam's If I Had You video made me laugh.
Like, seriously?
The hair? What century are we in now?
I want the old Adam hair back.
The emo and hippy one.
Yeah, like Japanese anime.

I don't know how hating a person will get you far.
Hate is such a strong word.
Loathe is more like it.
How can a strong friendship get ruined by other party?
It is just too sad.
Haters, I hate you.
There I say it. With a smiley face.
:)

I need to solve this.
Quoted Lenka,
"Life is a maze,
and love is a riddle".
And you're amazing,
Just the way you are.
Loves.

No comments: