Saturday, October 23, 2010

Welcome to the family.

Listening to : We Are The In Crowd - Both Sides Of The Story

My wildest dream came true. Thanks so much for coming down, Paramore. You guys are speechless.

I could not believe that I saw Paramore live in action.
The band that changed my life.
Since the day I listened to them.
When I was in Form 2.
Hayley Williams, the girl that too changed my perspective in life.
Since young, I never really had a female idol.
Well, except for my mom.
Hayley shown me something different.
She's like a firecracker. So real.
And she proves to the world and especially rock scene,
that girls can rock too.
And rock scene do not just belong to men.
Bak kata pepatah, "kecil-kecil cili padi".
I love them to death.
You guys are going to be a legend band.

And, we are all a family.
Just like what Hayley says.
19/10/2010

No comments: